On this day, Thursday, 28 April 2011, we the undersigned:
1. Name : BACHTIAR LIEM
ID Number : 03030303
Address : Jl Jatipadang NO 18
Pejaten, Jakarta Selatan
Hereinafter referred to as the First Party or LESSOR
2. Name : MR. DELON
Passport Number : F007007
Office Address : House No: 888, sec-8
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Hereinafter referred to as the Second Party or LESSEE
Hereby declared to cooperate in Lease Agreement of:
Taman Rasuna Apartment, Tower 9 North, Floor 80, Unit B
Jl HR Rasuna Said, Jakarta 12960, Indonesia
(Hereinafter referred to as “Premises” with inventory list enclosed)
This Lease Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) has been concluded and accepted by
both parties under the following terms and conditions:
ARTICLE 1: LEASE PERIOD
1. This agreement is valid for a period of 2 (two) years (25 May 2011 – 24 May 2013).
2. Lessee has the first option to extend the lease period, at a rental rate and on terms and conditions
agreed to by both parties. If Lessee desires to extend the lease period, Lessee shall notify Lessor at
least 30 (thirty) days before the expiry date of this agreement. Payment of the agreement
extension has to be done by Lessee, 10 (ten) days before the expiry date of this agreement.
3. Over stay will be charged IDR 500,000 (five hundred thousand rupiah) per day, with a maximum of
5 (five) days from the expiration date of the lease period. After that, Lessor has the legal right to
vacate the Premises without any further notification.
ARTICLE 2: SECURITY DEPOSIT
1. Security Deposit, equivalent to 1 (one) month rental rate, shall be given by Lessee. Security
Deposit will be used to pay any outstanding bills (electricity, water or any other bills that related)
and to reserve the Premises condition.
2. Security Deposit will be refunded by Lessor to Lessee within a period of 30 (thirty) days without
interest after the agreement expires and after being deducted by payment of outstanding bills and
repair of the apartment unit (arrears, cost and loses arising during the agreement).
3. If expenses to pay the outstanding bills and repair of the apartment unit, exceed the amount of
Security Deposit, Lessee agrees to pay the difference of all outstanding costs within 5 (five)
working days after the agreement expires.
Taman Rasuna Apartment 9n 80B
ARTICLE 3: RENTAL RATE
1. Rental rate is IDR 4,500,000,-(four million five hundred thousand rupiah) per month.
2. Lessor is responsible for the payment of monthly service charge.
3. Lessee is responsible for the payment of electricity, water and other facilities subscribed to by
Lessee (if available, i.e.: internet, cable TV, newspaper, etc).
4. If Lessee fail to pay according to payment terms for services mentioned above in due time and that
causes cut-off from electricity, water or other facilities, then Lessee is obligated to pay for the
penalties and re-activation charges it may cause.
ARTICLE 4: PAYMENT
1. The payment will be made as follows:
• Security deposit : 28 April 2011 : IDR 4,500,000,-
• First payment : 24 May 2011 : IDR 54,000,000,-
• Second Payment : 24 May 2011 : IDR 54,000,000,-
2. Late payment will be charge IDR 200,000 per day in addition to the rental rate.
3. Late payment over than 3 (three) days means Lessee solely cancel this agreement, then Lessor will
have the full right of security deposit.
ARTICLE 5: GUARANTEE
1. Lessor guarantees Lessee that as long as the Agreement remains in force; Lessee shall have full
utilization and can occupy the Premises legally for residential purposes.
2. This Agreement shall not be made void by the death of Lessor or the death of the Owner of the
Premises and /or by a change of ownership of the Premises.
3. Lessee is not permitted to assign or transfer any part of this Agreement, but not limited to subleasing
the Premises to a third party, with prior notice to Lessor.
4. No pets are allowed to reside in the Premises without prior approval from Lessor.
ARTICLE 6: MAINTENANCE
1. Lessor is responsible and shall bear any expenses for repair resulting from the structural failure of
the Premises, including but not limited to repair of roof, walls, leakage and damage of electronic
appliances due to age.
2. Lessee is responsible to keep the Premises in a good, clean, working condition. Should there be any
damages caused by negligence of Lessee, then Lessee is responsible for the repair of such damages.
3. During the term of this Agreement, Lessee shall not remove or take out any furniture, fixtures and
fitting, which belong to Lessor without prior written approval from Lessor. Except for, any
furniture, fixtures and fitting installed by Lessee to improve living conditions on the Premises as
deemed suitable by Lessee, shall remain the property of Lessee and should be removed at the
expiration of this Agreement.
4. Minor maintenance related to the use and occupation of the Premises during the Agreement, under
maximum of IDR 300,000 (three hundred thousand rupiah) will be the responsibility of the Lessee
(repair of air conditioner, cooker, cooker hood, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, etc).
5. Lessee obligates to service all air conditioners in the Premises, at least every 4 (four) months to
keep it running well, and give the service receipt to Lessor at the end of the Agreement period.
ARTICLE 7: REGULATION FROM BUILDING MANAGEMENT
1. Lessee obligates to obey all regulations from building management or governing authorities
regarding to use of the Premises. Lessee shall be responsible for any failure to comply.
2. The building management has the right to take action on Lessee in enforcing the Terms and
Conditions of this contract, including eviction of Lessee. The decision or judgment from building
management is final and not subject to any dispute, argument or appeal.
Taman Rasuna Apartment 19n80B
ARTICLE 8: TAXATION, INSURANCE and FORCE MAJEURE
1. Lessor is fully responsible for the payment of the property taxes imposed by the Indonesia
Government (PBB/ Pajak Bumi dan Bangunan). Lessor will not be responsible for VAT (value added
tax) and other tax from the renting price of the Premises.
2. Insurance coverage premiums on the Premises and inventories owned by each party, against loss/
damage by fire and extended risk, are paid by each related party. Each party shall indemnify and
hold the other harmless from any consequences of failure to obtain insurance coverage.
3. In the event of loss or damage to the Premises due to natural disaster or force majeure, prepaid
rental rate will not be refunded.
ARTICLE 9: DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. If Lessor solely cancels this Agreement, Lessor must refund prepaid rental rate for the remaining
lease period plus penalty.
2. If Lessee solely cancels this Agreement, then prepaid rental rate will not be refunded.
3. Any unresolved issues/ questions arising from this agreement shall be settled by mutual agreement.
If this is not possible, both parties agree to settle the case at Legal Court of South Jakarta.
4. The laws of Republic of Indonesia shall govern this agreement.
Jakarta, 28 April 2011
First Party/ Lessor, Second Party/ Lessee, Witness/ Property Agent,
BACHTIRA LIEM MR. DELON